Discovery Halong bay - Lan Ha bay 3 days 2 nights
(Our itinerary is unique and different, we will take you to the less touristy and enchanted sceneries)
Day One: Hanoi - Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay - Lunch - Swimming at Lagoon nature area (in Lan Ha Bay) - Sunset party - Cooking demonstration - BBQ Dinner - Onboard night activities.09:00 - 09:15 approx
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- Start 2,5 hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine (for the guests use our transfer service)11:45 - 12.15 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
- Set sail as lunch is served12:45 approx
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping areaEarly evening
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.18:00
Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese 19:00
- BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.Overnight on boardDay Two: Tai chi - Breakfast - Lan Ha bay - Lunch - Cycling at Viet Hai Village - Swimming at natural beach area - BBQ Dinner (different menu) - Free time for activities06:30
Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands. 07:30
Joining light breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site. After breakfast, enjoy your time for relaxing in amazing view of the Lan Ha bay while the boat continues cruising further for sightseeing.11:30 approx
Lunch is served before getting on the speed boat to explore some unique area where the main boat cannot go through.13:15 approx
Transfer to the speed boat heading to Viet Hai Village.Afternoon:
Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rain forests. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the day boat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.15:00
Arrive to a natural beach area for swimming, guest will have chance to see fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.Early evening
- Back to Stellar of the seas, take time to refresh or play some short game in our golf course or relax with massage services as we cruise to sleeping area. BBQ dinner (different menu) is served.
- After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, swimming pool, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our on-board activities like squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant.Overnight on boardDay Three: Tai Chi - Breakfast - Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave - Typical Vietnamese cuisine - Farewell at your hotel in Hanoi 06:30
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.07:00 - 07:45
Local light breakfast is served08:00
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- Take your comfortably on local rowing boat rowed by the locals to explore the cave09:30
Check out the room10:00
Vietnamese cuisine is served.12:00
- Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
- Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00Included:
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom, and finest bathroom amenities
- All meals on board
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat or Kayaking
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite - HD LED Tivi
- Fishing and golf equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges Excluded:
- Transfer service: Limousine minivan 15USD/ person/ 1 way (sharing), MPV Sedona 20USD/ person/ 1 way (sharing), please click here for the transfer images
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be canceled due to poor weather.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood.... Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- 20% surcharged for Lunar new year holiday (30th, 01st, 02nd of january)
- The Wifi signal is not strong all the time due to the bay surrounded by islands
- The beverage is higher than inland because of the storage, service fee and taxChildren Policy:
- 1st child under 4 years old occupying the same room with parents and utilizing existing bedding is complementary to a maximum of one concerning accommodation.
- Child from 4 - under 7 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 50% of adult rate and utilizing existing bedding.
- Child from 7 - under 12 years old sharing the same room with parents will be charged 75% of adult rate and utilizing existing bedding.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old per room.
- Or maximum 3 adults per room, extra charge is applied as per contract including extra bed.
- Baby cot for infant is free of chargeCancellation Policy Group from 1 - 4 rooms
- 03 days prior to check in: No cancellation charge
- Less 03 days prior the check in: 100% of total rateGroup from 5 - 6 rooms
- More than 14 days prior the check in: No cancellation charge
- From 14 to 7 days prior to check in: 50% of the total rate
- Less than 7 days prior the check in: 100% of the total rateGroup from 7- 8 rooms
- More than 30 days prior check in: No cancellation charge
- From 30 days - 20 days prior check in: 25% of total charge
- From 19 days - 15 days prior check in: 50% of the total charge
- From 14 days to 7 days prior check in: 75% of the total charge
- Less than 7 days prior check in: 100% of the total chargeGroup from 9 rooms or more
- More than 45 days prior check in: No cancellation charge
- From 45 days - 30 days prior check in: 25% of total charge
- From 29 days - 15 days prior check in: 50% of the total charge
- From 14 days to 7 days prior check in: 75% of the total charge
- Less than 7 days prior check in: 100% of the total charge
- For all the group size No show: 100% of total rates